- How do I register? (27189 views)
- How do I post an ad? (25917 views)
- Why do I get "input error" when I try ... (24418 views)
- How To Spot A Scam (24356 views)
- Ad rejection e-mails explained. (23817 views)
- Why can't I log in? (21974 views)
- What package should I choose, and what do the ... (20979 views)
- The verification field doesn't work. I keep getting error ... (20265 views)
- Can I attach a photo when using the contact ... (11918 views)
- Living the Zen Life (11862 views)
- Can I advertise for free? (2017-01-23 11:17)
- What package should I choose, and what do the ... (2017-01-23 11:16)
- Ad Tricks to Attract People: For Business Entities ③ ... (2017-01-23 09:52)
- Ad Tricks to Attract People: For Business Entities ② ... (2017-01-23 09:51)
- Ad Tricks to Attract People: For Business Entities ① ... (2017-01-23 09:48)
Beginning with our December 25 issue, Metropolis Classifieds will be online-only. Commercial enterprises wishing to advertise in our print magazine will still be able to do so through our Marketplace section, as well as in larger ads throughout the magazine. Please contact email@example.com for details.
Individual and smaller commercial packages (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum), however, will no longer be printed in the magazine.
That doesn't mean that you can't make your ad stand out, however. Our Premium Online Packs are available to keep your ad at the top of the online ad list.
That Captcha can be a bit tricky. Don't give up until you get a "Your message has been sent to the administrator." message. Or, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you're interested in shipping the items you're selling in your classified ads, but aren't quite sure where to start, we have an overview of the three main shipping options at the Classifieds Blog. Check it out.
There are 38 FAQs online